Welcome Giesinger Eagles!
What Does a School Counselor Do?
- Works with individuals and groups
- Encourages better student relationships
- Supports students’ academic progress
- Promotes positive attitudes and choices
- Maintains confidences
- Assists teachers and parents in helping choices
- Lends support to school, career, and personal plans
- Assists people in making use of community resources
School Counselors Assist Students in the Development of:
- One’s motivation to achieve
- Appropriate behavior skills
- Anti-victimization’s skills
- Coping skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Study skills
How does a Student See the Counselor?
- Parent referral
- Administrative referral
- Teacher referral
4th Grade Survey
Click the link below to fill out the Giesinger Elementary 4th Grade Survey!
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information, please contact the school counselor.