Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
Is the father involvement initiative of the National Center for Fathering that organizes fathers and father figures in order to provide male role models for the students and to enhance school security.
Today more than 3,156 active programs in 46 states participate in the WATCH D.O.G.S. program.
By clicking on the link below, you will be leaving the Conroe ISD website. The District is not responsible for the accessibility of the content on these webpages.
If you're interested in becoming a Watch D.O.G., here's how to get started:
We would love to have you volunteer at our school!
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing information below, please contact the school counselor.
- Read the Volunteer letter
- Fill out the Volunteer Form
- Pick up and complete the Watch D.O.G. registration form.
*Available in the front office*
- Purchase a Watch D.O.G. t-shirt and schedule a day to volunteer.
5. On your day to volunteer, please check in with the Receptionist. She will have a schedule for you to follow during your day at school.
Some of your duties will be to help tutor students.
6. If you have any other questions, please contact us at 936-709-2600.